Hostel in Salta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great hostel professionally run by friendly people, nice courtyard with bar, the only disadvantage is the location some 10/15 mins away from the center ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Best coffee I have had in any hostel (though the rest of the breakfast is the usual bread and jam), decent rooms for a decent price, helpful staff, generally relaxing place to stay. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Come here! This is a hostel you'll remember always--wonderful, kind people, rooms cleaned every day w/fresh towels, quiet, but the best part was the asado one night. Awesome food! and lots of it. There were several sitting areas for relaxing and reading, a tv going for the soccer fans, and a kitchen and laundry. Great place. We'd come again. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA