Hostel of the Sun
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the location is good, near some sightseeing places and metro. The staffs are perfectly friendly. The sound from bathroom like flooding water is very noisy but technically this hostek is so good!! ”
- 05 Feb 2017 SHINGO Japan
- “ Had a great time in Napoli at the Hostel of the Sun. The staff is great and the atmosphere is really cool. I enjoyed the Pasta evenings & the people I met. Would recommend to anyone, who wants to stay in Napoli. The location is really great. It's 5 Minutes from the metro station & the port. Very close to the Via Chiaia and Toledo. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Marc Switzerland
- “ Very fun atmosphere and friendly staff! ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ Everything was great- free dinner twice a week, clean facilities, very comfortable beds, massive amounts of nutella during breakfast (3 kg!). You can see Mt. Vesuvius from the hostel's balcony! The rooms on the 7th floor (the reception floor) did not have locks for the bedroom door, but all other floors had locks. Only problem for me was that the bartender, Marcelo, kept trying to get me to come home with him. As a guest in a hostel he works for, this was very inappropriate and uncomfortable. ”
- 11 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA