Hostel on 3rd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ excellent stuff ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ It's a nice hostel having a friendly host and everyday housekeeping. ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I had a private room & it was great - bunk bed, sink & chair with a ceiling fan & window. For being a hostel I thought it was exceptionally clean. The staff were all nice with the exception of the indian guy who answers the phone. I also wouldn't recommend storing your things there if you can't check in, I left mine & luckily my bag was there when I returned but no one asked who I was etc. - I think anyone could have grabbed it. ”
- 21 Oct 2016 Rebekah USA
- “ Both my girlfriend and I got a rush from the hostel's dirty towels. They even charged extra for the towels ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The hostel is in a good location downtown (not for Pacific Beach). However, it is old, beds are short (6'3), matresses worn out & no AC!!! They try to organize every evening something where you can get engaged, which is nice like Pool or Taco night. The bags you can leave, but they aren't beeing locked or watched the whole time. You can't check in before 4pm even if the room is free & I got in trouble for showering after I had checked out (my flight wasn't until late evening), which wasn't coo ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany