Hostel on 3rd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Both my girlfriend and I got a rush from the hostel's dirty towels. They even charged extra for the towels ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The hostel is in a good location downtown (not for Pacific Beach). However, it is old, beds are short (6'3), matresses worn out & no AC!!! They try to organize every evening something where you can get engaged, which is nice like Pool or Taco night. The bags you can leave, but they aren't beeing locked or watched the whole time. You can't check in before 4pm even if the room is free & I got in trouble for showering after I had checked out (my flight wasn't until late evening), which wasn't coo ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ It's a great place. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Luis Spain
- “ The persons who works in the hostel are very nice and helpul folks. But when you want to sleep at 12am its not possible. Nobody is upstairs to check the night rest because the lobby are downstairs in another building. The beds are average and the doors doesn't close exactly. You can hear every noise from outside. When you got room number 12 - there is a door to the bathromm either, which is a bit open - you can hear everything! Thats bad and a little bit yukky.. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Silvio
- “ This hostel made me stay one more week in San Diego. Good hang out spaces, well located and best of all, wonderful staff! Thank you Chris, James, Sean and Manon for unforgettable weeks in S.D ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Lina Sweden