Hostel on 3rd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is fantastic. Very central, walking distance of Midway, Seaport Village and Downtown. Trains and busses close by. ”
- 29 Mar 2017 Claus
- “ Nice hostel, all the staff was very helpful an nice. Location is great if you need public transportation, but is too noise at night. They have free pancakes for breakfast. ”
- 10 Feb 2017 stephanie Brazil
- “ Good location, just walk distance to convention center and the harbour. The staff was pretty helpful. ”
- 29 Jan 2017 Anonymous China
- “ excellent stuff ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ It's a nice hostel having a friendly host and everyday housekeeping. ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I had a private room & it was great - bunk bed, sink & chair with a ceiling fan & window. For being a hostel I thought it was exceptionally clean. The staff were all nice with the exception of the indian guy who answers the phone. I also wouldn't recommend storing your things there if you can't check in, I left mine & luckily my bag was there when I returned but no one asked who I was etc. - I think anyone could have grabbed it. ”
- 21 Oct 2016 Rebekah USA