Hostel on 3rd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First, this way by far my best experience at a Hostel. It is located in a great part of beautiful San Diego, the Gaslamp district. You can walk out of the door into a safe area and your seconds away from the best food and nightlife in the city. I never set expectations on staying in Hostels because of past experiences but honestly no complaints. The staff were great, James at the front desk was very helpful and always on top of it and his wife Amy was very chill. The place was GREAT! ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Jay USA
- “ Good kitchen for cooking in and free breakfast was provided every morning. Reasonable price for a hostel. The only two complaints were that the beds were not very comfortable and one of the sinks in one of the bathrooms did not work. ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice choice for bag packers. Nice location, walkable to any signature places of Diego. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The staff is really nice and fun. I unfortunaltely cant say the same about the owners.They kicked out a guy in the middle of the night, cause he stayed in a different hostel before, what may had bedbugs. They changed the doorcode during the night without leaving a notice and we were lucky to arrived before the frontdesk closed!! They had a rugby team staying there, occupying day and night the showers, leaving always a mess and made it hard to get some sleep. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Clean up the stage area looks like storage; more blankets there is no heat; fix the one shower; more lighting downstairs lounge the hostel looks closed without lights on; breakfast needs variety like bagels, fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, most hostel's have great breakfasts; since the prices have gone up the customer expects more amenities; the hostel has potential to be great; takes money to make money. Management needs to listen to staff's input. The customer is always right. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I think there should be more blankets for people, since it's quite cold at night. plus there's no heater. I wish there's more decoration in the rooms, it's quite lifeless. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Cheng-Kuan Taiwan