Hostel on 3rd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Walking in there was a girl visibly upset about waiting for hours having some kind of check-in problem, it took almost 2 hrs for myself and others to be as well. Otherwise staff was ok. Rooms hot, terrible WiFi up and down stairs, an unnecessary amount of surveillance watching all common areas, breakfast is ok if you don't mind highly processed food. I gave 3 days notice to cancel my last 2 days I wouldn't need to stay for but they refused to refund me. That's selfish and bad business. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Strange atmosphere generally in building, the man on the desk was a bit awkward and was talking down to the woman in front of me who did not speak English as first language. He did give me back my deposit early and trusted me to clean up and leave my keys in middle of night as I was leaving for airport. I killed two cockroaches but hostel was otherwise clean and had an amazing shower and a good sized room with clean sheets and a fan. Overall, location great but lacking in atmosphere/friendliness ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Hazel
- “ for me h who never been in a hostel it was a shock..the place was very old with a bad smell and very dirty such as the bathroom. There isn't ventilation..we slept only with open window. The picture is not like the real place. it wasn't a safe place to be. fortunately i spend just a day there. But the people that were there was really nice and the location is very good. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 lecticia Brazil
- “ Very nice place. Right next to the Gaslamp district. Parking is a problem around the hostel. Very safe and friendly staff. The number of bathrooms are 4 for around 60 people (roughly) when the hostel is in full capacity. Other than that everything is great!! I loved staying here. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous India