Hostel on 3rd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They have a very late check in (4p) and repeatedly told us its because they are busy cleaning the rooms, however when we arrived in our (private, two person ) room it was filthy. There was hair in the sink, and toothpaste still in sink. The floor was coated in sand.The had obviously not cleaned the room. However the staff were nice, we didn't bother to make them come back and clean the room because we were leaving ver early in the morning, so just wanted to sleep. If we stayed longer we complain ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Alana USA
- “ Very happy with the hostel -- especially with James who runs the place. I've traveled to over 15 countries and stayed at many hostels, but never before have I had as attentive & helpful a host as James. I especially was thankful that he was kind enough to give me a room in a quiet part of the hostel, since I had to wake up early. My room was great, and there was a nice big closet where I could store some clothes & suitcases. They also had free breakfast & an AWESOME lobby area! Great hostel! ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it was great . i used private room for 2persons. it was my best hostel ever. th size of the room was so big and one big drawer and a washstand were included. perfect and location is pretty good for public transportation ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It was a nice place, our first experiencie in a hostel. And for sure we recomend it!! The personal so kind! ”
- 06 May 2014 mayte Mexico
- “ Good kitchen and a nice porch in the building where you sleep. In the main building there was a big room with pool and TV but noone used it. The staff was nice and good to help with finding way and activities. ”
- 02 May 2014 Signe Kristine Denmark