Hostel on 3rd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place. Right next to the Gaslamp district. Parking is a problem around the hostel. Very safe and friendly staff. The number of bathrooms are 4 for around 60 people (roughly) when the hostel is in full capacity. Other than that everything is great!! I loved staying here. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous India
- “ I had a fantastic time at this hostel. The main room downstairs is cozy and nice. The roooms are clean and the twin privates have dressers and sinks. There are only two shared bathrooms, which is kind of a pain. They give you free cereal and pancakes for breakfast, and they were nice in allowing us to drop our bags off and change before check-in time. Deposit is reasonable, location is excellent. Very happy with this hostel! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Kristin USA
- “ Very nice place and kind workers. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ They have a very late check in (4p) and repeatedly told us its because they are busy cleaning the rooms, however when we arrived in our (private, two person ) room it was filthy. There was hair in the sink, and toothpaste still in sink. The floor was coated in sand.The had obviously not cleaned the room. However the staff were nice, we didn't bother to make them come back and clean the room because we were leaving ver early in the morning, so just wanted to sleep. If we stayed longer we complain ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Alana USA