Hostel the Globe Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is no lock of the room door. And there are 18 beds in one room but I booked for 8 beds. Downstairs is a bar and very noisy. I won't back here any more. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ 1. It was too hot in the room. We had to sit outside the room in the middle of the night to get some fresh air. 2. The room had a really small window facing a shaft, so we had no emergency exit. 3. Good location in the Red Light District. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Karwan Norway
- “ Nice place but I feel you could find a cheaper one just as nice with just as decent a location ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is not a Hostel!! It's a Hotel and there is a big difference... No kitchen for guests, not cozy, lots of weird guys but of course you can find good friends! It's really close to the Red Light District, but that can be good depending on your style The first floor is a good irish sports bar and a good smoker's room The rooms are simple but efficients, so it's not a hotel that I wouldn't recommend, just not to everybody ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil