Hostel the Globe Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is well located in the heart of Amsterdam, not far away from central station. it's secure and calm. The bedrooms are nice and clean, unfortunately in the bedroom that i was there was only two wall power plug and far from the beds, and that was annoying. No breakfast is served in the morning, but the bar downstairs has a breakfast menu. Maps and city plans are also available for free. ”
- 24 Dec 2016 Anonymous Algeria
- “ Had really good times in this hostel because it's exactly in the center of the city. Could be a bit more cheap tho. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Alexandros
- “ There was a nice social/party atmosphere on the main level in the bar/restaurant, but you couldn't hear any of the loud music up on the second floor. Very nice and helpful staff. The top bunks had no ladders and may be hard for shorter people to climb but overall it was a very nice hostel in a great location and my stay was very pleasant. ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA