Hostel the Globe Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had really good times in this hostel because it's exactly in the center of the city. Could be a bit more cheap tho. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Alexandros
- “ There was a nice social/party atmosphere on the main level in the bar/restaurant, but you couldn't hear any of the loud music up on the second floor. Very nice and helpful staff. The top bunks had no ladders and may be hard for shorter people to climb but overall it was a very nice hostel in a great location and my stay was very pleasant. ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was friendly, beds were clean, security lock on the door to get to the rooms from the bar, nice smoking area, and located on a popular strip. I traveled by myself and did not meet any friends but maybe I traveled on the wrong dates. The showers had wooden doors that were decomposing on the bottom because of the water, but sometimes you gotta suck it up and stop being a complainer. ”
- 13 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Our 4-guest room was made of 2-guest by replacing all the chairs, cabinets and clothes rack with two additional beds. So we had all our clothes in a big dirty heap in the middle of the room. Hotel location is very good. A jet of water in the shower was very weak, it was hard to get a shower. ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Andrey Russia
- “ Bon rapport qualité-prix, bien situé, belle salle de bain, chambre sobre mais très bons matelas ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Louise Belgium