Hostel the Globe Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want to go to Amsterdam red light district and party, then this hostel might be good for you. I found out that I do not like old town of Amsterdam. Too much drunken people. Our hostel room was noicy because all the people outside. When it comes to hostel itself, there were no common space. No space to eat your lunch, sit down and use your laptop. Then there were quite a few details, like noicy door of our room to wake you up when someone went in or out. People came here to party. ”
- 30 Jun 2017 Timo Finland
- “ Bathrooms were really dirty, and the lock in our restroom was broke and would get stuck. ”
- 27 Jun 2017 Maneenuch USA
- “ Is a good place, the localion is the best. ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Nayara Brazil
- “ The hostel is well located in the heart of Amsterdam, not far away from central station. it's secure and calm. The bedrooms are nice and clean, unfortunately in the bedroom that i was there was only two wall power plug and far from the beds, and that was annoying. No breakfast is served in the morning, but the bar downstairs has a breakfast menu. Maps and city plans are also available for free. ”
- 24 Dec 2016 Anonymous Algeria
- “ I have no issues with this hostel, the location is great and the facilities were clean. Also, the security is good. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 Anonymous England