Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a little initial bump, because it turned out that bathroom was to be rebuilt on the floor that we booked, but the owner was amazingly nice, hospitable and helping, rooms were spacious and comfy, so it turned out not to be a problem at all. Location is simply outstanding, right next to the city centre and since we fell in love with Novi Sad, if we're lucky enough to be back, would definitely book again. Again, kudos to the great owner, such a positive and warm attitude is rare. Thank you! ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The worst thing about being in a non english speaking country is needing to get something done, or needing information. Dragan and his wife go out of their way to make sure all of their guests have everything they need. The hostel is clean and friendly, air-conditioned, close to town. If you are going to Novi Sad, you could not pick a better place to stay. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Excellent hostel in a great location/city center. Everything is nearby and it is a clean hostel. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA