Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ worst stay ever. bulk bed without ladder, toilet without lock, rooms are separated by lockers!? very noisy!! dirty sheets, poor facilities. you have to walk 2-3 floors to get to the reception and your room. Everything's bad except the rooftop, coz the staff stay there all the time, when u complain about the noise or sth, they won't help you, forget it, they're one of them. ”
- 18 May 2012 Anonymous
- “ the Staff are really helpfull and friendly. nice top view. normal breakfast but if you look at somewhere clean forget it! it was NOT at all clean ”
- 8 February 2012 Anonymous
- “ There are many great features to this hostel, which other reviewers have highlighted. However, if you are a non-smoker there is a huge downside. The lovely roof-top terrace is available for smoking at all times- and people do- especially the staff and visiting friends of theirs in addition to guests. The small combined kitchen/bar/common room/tv room is officially smoke-free until 9pm but thereafter becomes a smoking room in addition to the patio, so there is no escape. ”
- 27 December 2011 Anonymous