Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was fooled by this hostel three times: first of all, we were supposed to live on Augustianska Street (Kazimierz District) but it appeared that our room is on Dietla Street (quite a walk from Kazimierz). We made a reservation for a double bed - there were two single beds in the room. There was supposed to be breakfast - yet there is no breakfast in this hostel! The beds were uncomfortable and the staff insolent. I do not recommend this hostel. ”
- 05 Apr 2012 Ada
- “ Very small hostel (I had never seen that before), we took the 8 beds room, nice if you meet good people (not drunk spanish as we met). Good ambiance. Breakfast was symbolic and bathroom a little too short. Very quiet place. Pub with cheap beer not far and lot of small shops open even late in the evening. ”
- 07 Aug 2011 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great Place. I was thrilled with what i got for the price. Guy at the front was great. i dont like walking but it wasnt that far from the center ”
- 06 May 2011 Antoni
- “ a very good hostel with a friendly staff. central location, close to everything. nice breakfast, cosy rooms. 100%-ly recommended. ”
- 15 Mar 2011 Dora