Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here for one day, on the last day of 2014. Unlike nost cheap hostels, this hostel provides sinlge, comfortable beds.(not bunk bed) In addition, the location is very nice. It is located at the starting point of Czesky Krumlov sightseeing, I strongly recommend this hostel. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The receptionist was lovely, she gave us a nice little walk through of the tour when we arrived and was able to help us with our needs. Stayed in the double bedroom which was situated outside the main hostel. It really gave the impression of a quaint little European village, just like the movies. Bedroom was exceptional and facilities within the hostel (kitchen, showers, bathroom) were fantastic. Only issue was wifi wasn't accessible in the room, but that wasn't even a problem!! Recommended!!!! ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The owner was very nice and gace us great tips about the area. The hostel is nice and clean and just outside of the main walking area. I would highly recomend this for anyone traveling to Česky Krumlov! ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Paige USA