Hostel-Albergue La Casa Verde
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An excellent albergue-. Close to town,clean and friendly.The garden is a lovely place to sit and relax. Would come again,definitely. Stuart. ”
- 16 Oct 2011 Alexander
- “ Nice room and house,friendly atmosphere,cleanness and a generous breakfast:-) the only minus is the lack of salty elements to the breakfast:-( ”
- 09 Aug 2011 Theodora/thomas
- “ such a lovely place in peaceful green surroundings, a short walk from the bus station. recommended. ”
- 25 Apr 2011 Paula
- “ Very nice place to stay! Really one of the hidden secrets in Murcia and defenitly worth a visit. It's location is al litlle bit out of the center but the vieuw at the river is really nice. Superfriendly staff, a place were you really feel at home! ”
- 23 Jan 2011 Jonas