Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are very friendly and helpful! Location is right next to the trains and trams. It is not a party hostel, but I liked that it felt like staying at home. Plates and mugs were even set up in the kitchen on the tables for breakfast! It was very clean. Good security too. The only downsides- there is no elevator and it is on the fourth floor. That as difficult with a heavy bag! Their card reader also wasn't working so I had to go back down the stairs to the end of the block and back. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Small but sufficient rooms, Good breakfast ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Rebers Netherlands
- “ Nice environment with colourful design Friendly and helpful staff ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Wing Yi Hong Kong
- “ GOOD breakfast, GOOD bathroom and shower booth, BEST location, VERY quiet, GOOD service ”
- 14 Apr 2014 GEONYEOL South Korea
- “ The location was very close to the the station and walking distance from city center. Since it is close to the station and bus stop, it was convenient to go to other cities and come back on the same day. Staff was friendly and helpful. I booked 6-bed room, but the lady there upgraded me for 3-bed room, which was very nice. Though, there was 1 key for the room, so I didn't get a key and I had to share the key with people in the room, which was a bit unconvenient and I had to trust people there. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan