Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was very close to the the station and walking distance from city center. Since it is close to the station and bus stop, it was convenient to go to other cities and come back on the same day. Staff was friendly and helpful. I booked 6-bed room, but the lady there upgraded me for 3-bed room, which was very nice. Though, there was 1 key for the room, so I didn't get a key and I had to share the key with people in the room, which was a bit unconvenient and I had to trust people there. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The fantastical thing is the location - the next block from the central station ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Stayed there for two days the week after easter, so it was very quiet. Its on the rooftop of the old postal building literally close to the main station. Price is okay, staff knows its tasks although the older staff members have a terrible (but understandable) english. Grocery store (EDEKA) on the ground floor. Linen included and mandatory (no sleeping in your sleeping bag). Downside: its on the 4th-ish floor with no elevator (exeptions for disable or aged people) ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Sebastian Germany