Hostelboat Anna Maria II
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super friendly and helpful hosts ever seen in Amsterdam! Big thanks for breakfast, cosy boat and lots of tips for out trip! Even in a small cabin we got a feeling of absolute happiness and family-house. Locations is perfect! Central station, Red Lights, Nemo - everything is 5-10 minutes. Definetely, going to stay here next trip to Amsterdam! ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Alexey Russia
- “ The rooms are very-very small, but it worths, because this hostel offers you the best price for a private room in the city center. Everything went well, we had"all-you-can-eat" breakfast, which was included in the price. There is only one big problem: they don't have wifi or any access to internet! We were very disappointed, but we could solve this problem in the center, almost every bar, restaurant, museum has wifi. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Gabriella Hungary
- “ This hostel is a boat, so the space is very limited and the it is no so safe as well. But staff there are friendly, and the cleaness is OK. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Fei China