Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely staff- very friendly and customer oriented. I woke up on a Sunday morning and the girl at reception offered a freshly cooked pie for breakfast- how great is that?! Location of the hostel is excellent as well- it's right next to the old town, but on a very quite street. The best experience. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Evija Latvia
- “ Really great place! The atmosphere was perfect and the living room was great for socializing. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is the place to go if you like it nice and easy. The staff is amazing (great music, helpful and care-taking!). It's in the immediate center but at the same time in a quiet street. In the end I even liked the no-shoes-policy, because the rooms smell actually better! I can't find a bad thing to say about this hostel. Strongly recommended. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous German
- “ Really like it! Thanks for rescueing my camera! ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Three drunk guests being very loud for one hour at 4:00am in the courtyard under the windows. Only poor management tolerates that behavior ”
- 29 May 2013 Michael USA
- “ Unfortunately,I forgot the charger of my mobile phone there. I contacted then a week ago,buy I never received an answer ”
- 13 Jan 2013 Anonymous Germany