Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at Hostell Nikolla were great! The Hostell was really more of an apartment than a hostel. We had a 3 and 4 person private rooms, which were equipped with kitchen and living spaces, TV's and AC. We were really happy. We had a private area which was enclosed by a gate, which we felt pretty secure with. The shower was tiny, and it was a bit tricky to find, but these were really the only slightly negative aspects. It was pretty centrally located to the port and main area of town. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ A friendly and helpful place. Small shared kitchen and computer with internet access. Would use again. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is situated very good, close to the centre but in a quiet neighbourhood. It´s not the faniciest hostel (for example we had no table, chair, bedlamps in our private room), but you get a place to stay and that was good enough for us. Very friendly staff and we got cake when we arrived:) ”
- 22 Aug 2012 Maria