Hostella Female Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall this was a very positive experience. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 TERESA England
- “ Good hostel in general, they accomodate my late check-in arrival (midnight) without any problem. My only negative comment is regarding the breakfast included: 1 small croissant (they specify maximum 1 per person), coffee, orange juice and yogourt: that's it. I was very disappoint as I am usually very hungry in the morning and it was definitly not enough food for a normal adult! Good location: 5 min walk from the train station! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Katherine Guylaine Canada
- “ I loved this place! Clean, good location, nice breakfast, hot water, city map and good atmosphere. I would recommend this hostel!! ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ It is very clean and the breakfast is great. The staff is very nice and able to help to make your stay as good as possible. The location is perfect, close to the trainstation. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anouk Netherlands
- “ The location is good, which is really close to the terminal. There is a kitchen which you can cook some food, but it is closed before 11pm. Some of the staff were friendly but some of them were really rude, which brought me the worst hostel experience- I was forced to move to another hostel nearby because of the room problem, and I was scolded not to store my luggage overnight in the storage room (but the staff said it was no problem in the email). I will never come back. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong