Hostella Female Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostella was wonderful! Well located, safe, clean and adequate facilities - its perfect for a female travelling alone. Special thanks to Ana for a warm welcome and a patient introduction. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Security is good(you get 4 keys haha). Location is good, close to the central station. Staff is kind and helpful. You can eat breakfast for free(bread, juice, yogurt, coffee..) It's clean in general. There are several extra bathrooms so you can use them if the bathroom in your room is being used. It was a little hard to find because there isn't a noticeable sign on/near the biiiiig entrance door. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Jihyung South Korea
- “ I slept there for three nights. First two nights, the window doesn't close completely but maybe I did not know how to close it. You can ask the person in the counter if the window doesn't close. It was warm, clean, beautiful hostel. Breakfast is too sweet so much sugar but there are also fruits. The man in charge of the counter was really kind and helpful. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Located within easy walking distance of Roma Termini train/metro station - even with luggage it's an easy walk. Exceptionally clean with great staff...the rooms are nicely decorated and I seldom had to wait for the shared showers/bathrooms. Breakfast is available every morning and is delicious - even includes coffee & juice! This was a perfect landing spot for my stay in Rome - as an older traveler (55+) I found it very comfortable and clean. This is NOT a party hostel yet is friendly! ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA