Hostella Female Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Didn't get to spend too much time here as I was only there one night and flying early the next morning. But Staff were helpful, hostel was clean and pretty, beds were single beds not bunk beds which was great and rooms were nice. Great Hostel. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The experience in the Hostel was soooo good! The stuff was very kiand hand helpfull. If I will go to Rome again, I will choose this Hostel again. ”
- 01 May 2016 Ruiling China
- “ Best hostel I've been to: I loved the concept "Females Only"! Extremely comfortable! The staff was always very polite & helpful (just like in a hotel), breakfast was great (fresh bakery), it was totally clean, I never had to wait to take a shower/use the bathroom, and the location was perfectly central. Next time I visit Rome, I am definately going to stay there again! ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Lydia Austria
- “ Convenient location. a safe place for solo female traveller. The staff are very friendly and willing to help. ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The Hostella was wonderful! Well located, safe, clean and adequate facilities - its perfect for a female travelling alone. Special thanks to Ana for a warm welcome and a patient introduction. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous India