Hostella Female Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located within easy walking distance of Roma Termini train/metro station - even with luggage it's an easy walk. Exceptionally clean with great staff...the rooms are nicely decorated and I seldom had to wait for the shared showers/bathrooms. Breakfast is available every morning and is delicious - even includes coffee & juice! This was a perfect landing spot for my stay in Rome - as an older traveler (55+) I found it very comfortable and clean. This is NOT a party hostel yet is friendly! ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall this was a very positive experience. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 TERESA England
- “ Good hostel in general, they accomodate my late check-in arrival (midnight) without any problem. My only negative comment is regarding the breakfast included: 1 small croissant (they specify maximum 1 per person), coffee, orange juice and yogourt: that's it. I was very disappoint as I am usually very hungry in the morning and it was definitly not enough food for a normal adult! Good location: 5 min walk from the train station! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Katherine Guylaine Canada