Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Staff was very helpful to help me navigate the city and to provide tourist options. I stayed in room 3 which had 3 beds. It was clean and had small lockers which were fine for a short stay. Also had a place to hang your clothes. Don't forget your lock for the locker and your towel. Light breakfast was sufficient. Wifi never failed. Baths were clean and I never had to wait for one. Had a cute terrace. I felt safe with the secure building. Termini station was close by. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was great. It took 5~10 minuates from termini Station by walk. All of staff were very kind. Every room was large and clean. Breakfast was delicious. I was 100% satisfied with this hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Didn't get to spend too much time here as I was only there one night and flying early the next morning. But Staff were helpful, hostel was clean and pretty, beds were single beds not bunk beds which was great and rooms were nice. Great Hostel. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The experience in the Hostel was soooo good! The stuff was very kiand hand helpfull. If I will go to Rome again, I will choose this Hostel again. ”
- 01 May 2016 Ruiling China
- “ Best hostel I've been to: I loved the concept "Females Only"! Extremely comfortable! The staff was always very polite & helpful (just like in a hotel), breakfast was great (fresh bakery), it was totally clean, I never had to wait to take a shower/use the bathroom, and the location was perfectly central. Next time I visit Rome, I am definately going to stay there again! ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Lydia Austria