Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very welcoming and accessible to help with whatever I needed. The place was clean and had a nice atmosphere. I felt very safe in the hostel and it was well worth the price! If I come to Rome again I’ll stay at Hostella and I highly recommend it to anyone traveling through the area! ”
- 03 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Superb and helpful staff, within a few minutes walk of Roma Termini. Only a dozen or so beds so sharing showers was no problem. Fresh breads and fruits for breakfast and a lovely terrace for relaxing. It rained the day I left so they were gracious about me coming back after I had checked out, to kill a couple of hours before my train and drink tea. ”
- 08 Apr 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ I felt very safe and the staff was very helpful and friendly ”
- 06 Feb 2018 Yvonne USA