Hostelle - Female Only Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a bad stay at all. The down side to this hostel is how far it is away from the center of the city. It's around a 12-15 minute tram ride, but the night bus took about an hour. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a 15 minute metro ride from the city center, and still as expensive as some of the hostels right in the heart of Amsterdam. Although the atmosphere is unbeatable, I don't think I would stay here again because of the distance and because the facilities are outside of the room and shared with all of the rooms. If an only-girls atmosphere is what you're looking for, this may be amazing! I don't mind boys, and location is very important to me. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The place was lovely. Great staff and beautiful, airy rooms. The lobby area is great for hanging out and watching a movie. The only fault is that the location is very far from everything. It takes about 25 minutes to get there by metro from Centraal. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ The hostel was quite far away from Amsterdam's center (I think it is technically a separate city/suburb). Though it was inconvenient if you want to make stops at the hostel throughout the day to drop off shopping, make lunch, etc., it was right by a train station with metro access. I think the metro trip into the city took somewhere between 20-30 minutes. The hostel was nice and clean, albeit a bit gaudy. The staff was incredibly nice, I didn't fear for security, and there are good amenities. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hosts were very nice and genuine when answering my questions. They were very helpful and made sure my friend and I were comfortable where we were staying. It is a very cute-sy place that made me feel at home although the location was not the best. I would recommend to a friend! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Karissa USA
- “ What I really liked was the creative interior design of the hostel, the warm and friendly atmosphere as well as the staff who was very helpful and always carried a smile on the lips. However, I would have preferred better and safer storage for my luggage as well as a proper room key, for instance a card. Pressing four numbers, that can be easily kept in mind by everybody else,into the keypad, does not feel safe. The kitchen is too small if more than two people want to cook at the same time. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Sabrina Germany