Hostelle - Female Only Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although the location is removed from the city center my two friends and I were very happy with our decision to stay here. The metro and buses that take you into the city center are convenient and easy to navigate and the hostel itself was clean, safe and had a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. We have recommended this hostel to other friends wanting to travel to Amsterdam and would definitely stay here again if we return. ”
- 30 Jan 2015 Allyson USA
- “ I loved this place! Great atmosphere, helpful staff, clean and very well taken care of! A little far from the center, but very close to train satation. The only problem i noticed, was that the hot water didn´t work well. I took 2 cold showers during my november trip. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice, helpful staff. Very clean, fresh air and lots of light during the day. Cool decor, tables and chairs and cute little lights in common room. TV always on left for not very social atmosphere (usually music videos). Nice, well stocked kitchen, though small. Very hard beds, thin pad over box spring. Lockers have big holes in them, not very secure. Outlets only on one side of room and no bed lamps, light in room very dim. Very close to metro but a little hard to find. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 danna USA
- “ The staffs in there are friendly and helpful. They sometimes could provide some information to you during your journey. And the facilities are quite comprehensive, people could cook their food freely and it is convenience to those who want to save money during their trips. Besides, the cleanliness is appreciated, the staffs maintain the environment clean and tidy that make you feel comfortable. However, the location is quite far away from the downtown and it is hard to find. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 PAK YAN Hong Kong
- “ Lovely hostel!! No complaints about anything.. Clean, secure, lots of space, lovely helpful staff. This was the first time I've stayed in an all female hostel and it was a lovely experience. This hostel is very girly and so lovely! Thank you for an enjoyable stay in The Dam :) ”
- 04 Aug 2014 zoe England
- “ Great hostel out of the hustle and bustle of downtown, but VERY accessible via train (both to Schiphol Airport and downtown). Also a grocery store nearby open til 8, but most other things in this community are focused on 9-5 office workers, so really quieted down later on (a few restaurants open later). The hostel itself had great decor, felt very laid back and very welcoming. We would definitely stay here again. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Erin USA