Hostelle - Female Only Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was actually really far away from the main city of Amsterdam, which mean it costs quite a lot to get to Amsterdam's city centre. The kitchen was also too small for all of the girls to cook and we often bumped into one another, and two of the shower rooms were often flooded. However, the beds were really comfortable, although they creaked a lot. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Juer Singapore
- “ Fantastic hostel, clean and friendly staff. Great design and furniture! ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Giulia Italy
- “ I loved the hostel very much; it's so beautiful, clean, smells nice, stuff was great and very helpful. The other things like: kitchen is very good and has everything you need to cook. fridge was crowded and dirty (but I left on a cleaning day so cannot judge the situation in general) Location was perfect if you're in Amsterdam for sightseeing (daytime) Only 5 min to the metro. You're at the C.station in 15 min. Ask the stuff about night lines (from C.station) but it'll take you an hour of ride. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Croatia