Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very lovely place close to town. Tom the host was excellent in telling about surrounding sights and hiking routes. We felt at home right away! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Michael Denmark
- “ Hostel owner is very very friendly and helpful. Perfect value for money. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ +It was easy to communicate with Tom before and during our stay. His English is good and he has a funny sense of humor. +The hostel is in Tom's home and he is making improvements the whole time, so the hostel is a bit rough around the edges but charming non the less. +The beds were comfortable and not very noisy. +Lockers in the rooms to keep your valuables safe. +The hostel was very clean. +Tom went out of his way to make our stay in Bled comfortable, because I had hurt my knee. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland