Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tom is really kind, easygoing and helpful! He showed us way to many sights and recommend us some nice restaurants that were all really good(food, view both!) Also i suggested to do and not to do! For example enterance fee is a bit expensive but there's nothing special, he just suggest us not to go there but just to see view of that from near good spot! Everything was soooo nice in this hostel :) highly recommend! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A very lovely place close to town. Tom the host was excellent in telling about surrounding sights and hiking routes. We felt at home right away! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Michael Denmark
- “ Hostel owner is very very friendly and helpful. Perfect value for money. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ +It was easy to communicate with Tom before and during our stay. His English is good and he has a funny sense of humor. +The hostel is in Tom's home and he is making improvements the whole time, so the hostel is a bit rough around the edges but charming non the less. +The beds were comfortable and not very noisy. +Lockers in the rooms to keep your valuables safe. +The hostel was very clean. +Tom went out of his way to make our stay in Bled comfortable, because I had hurt my knee. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland