Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tom is amazing! This is a man who definitely loves his town and wants to make sure you do too. Definitely a warm welcome, and he was always there with whatever I needed. It's a touch out of the center, but totally worth it and I'd definitely stay again. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Would have been nice to be able to have a cup of tea, but I realise that a kitchen is still forthcoming. Hopefully somewhere nice to hang out in a common room setting along with it. Tom is a great host - really nice and helpful and friendly!!! Met some good people here!! ”
- 22 Jul 2012 Anonymous Australian
- “ I was satisfied with the staying at this hostel. Before comming I got a great tip on to get off the train in station Bled Jezero but Polhom, which was great. At comming a got a plenty of information and instead of a six room dorminitory I got, at the same price, the free room. Hostel is clean and quiet. If you are looking for fun it was not there but the owner is just working on a common room. It is located about 10-15 min from the lake (not at the centre) in the quiet safe area. ”
- 01 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ The owner is totaly nice, chaty and helpfull. Not to be awaken by noise of cars and traffic - best thing ever. ”
- 22 Apr 2011 Anonymous Slovenia