Hostelling International - Chamounix Mansion
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel location and great rates for the area. It's a bit cold indoors in the winter and the beds aren't super comfortable but the price is right. The staff are very nice. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For my first time in a hostel, I was pleasantly surprised. The beds are clean, rooms and bathrooms are clean and there was even something to make yourself a small breakfast. I would go here again! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ I rated the location badly because it is not centrally located and you have to make a 15 minute walk from the bus station to get there. For me it was a nice walk though, and the hostel is located in a nice natural area, within Fairmount Park (a big park within Philly). The beds are not comfortable. However, the atmosphere in the hostel is nice, and it has some nice shared rooms. Value for money is ok. ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Benjamin Germany
- “ Very nice place! We were exploring the city, so we didn't spend much time there, but it was still a pleasant stay. Our group consisted of 2 girls and 1 guy, and they put us all in a room together, which was nice. ”
- 30 May 2013 Heather USA