Hostelling International - Chamounix Mansion
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bit hard to get to by public transport so good to stay if you have a car. Dorms/bathrooms are nice, but no lockers. Great kitchen, and free pancakes were a bonus. Also some of the mattresses need to be replaced, felt straight to the boards. ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Awesome hostel. A bit far from city center, which makes it difficult to party and make it back late. Definitely a more tranquil hostel, with the curfew being set at 2:00am. Overall, for the price and beautiful scenery, can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Mark USA
- “ I have been here several times before, and intend to return. I need to be in the area from time to time, and there is very little in the way of nearby motels that aren't very expensive. All I want is a clean, safe, respectable and comfortable place to sleep and make breakfast. This place is perfect for me. The only drawback is that it is far away from a bus stop, and there is nothing around it, as it is located in Fairmont Park. But since I drive a car, this is not a problem. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel location and great rates for the area. It's a bit cold indoors in the winter and the beds aren't super comfortable but the price is right. The staff are very nice. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA