Hostelling International New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed the time at this hostel. There is room for fun and relaxation. The location is a few blocks from the subway and there re plenty of place to eat. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I had booked a 12 dorm male, and it was way too stuffy and smelly. Probably should book a smaller room next time... ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Armando Switzerland
- “ I really liked the atmosphere of the hostel, you get to met really nice people form all around the world. I really like the activities and groups they form in the lobby. I would definitely come back!, the bathrooms are really clean, the beds, the rooms, everything its really good if you are traveling by yourself or with someone, it doesn't matter, because they make you feel really comfortable, and the Staff It's really nice! ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Facilities were new and clean. Friendly staff. Cafe in the hostel with reasonable price! ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I loved it here, a bit of a trek (or cab ride) from Midtown but it was a nice place to come back to at the end of a long day, roommates were quiet and everyone kept to themselves. Clean beds and bathroom facilities, hot showers, really that's all I ask for when traveling. Will definitely stay again! ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Jocelyn