Hostelling International San Diego, Point Loma
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a nice hostel, but wish they'd allow alcohol on the premises. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Zachary USA
- “ Great Place, Far exceeded any expectations that I had ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome!! ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ During our two day stay, there was a man with rather serious psychological issues staying at the hostel. He was ALWAYS in the common areas talking aggressively to himself. He made us and the female staff very uncomfortable, yet the staff did not ask him to leave. I am very serious when I say that the staff should have directed him to a psychological treatment facility both for his safety and for the rest of the guests at the hostel. I want my hostel staff to consider safety above all else!! ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Sarah USA