Hostelling International - San Diego Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some days water pipes roared super loudly when people in the neighbour unit took shower. It made us unable to sleep for the time. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anastasia Russia
- “ Bad Wi-fi , otherwise it was a comfortable and pleasant stay ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Pramod India
- “ it was quiet, clean, and excelent location. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ Absolutely outstanding hostel! A+++ The only fault I had with the place the elavator was not working. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ireland
“ Loud location! Stay off 5th for sure, so loud, good thing they supply free earplugs. Nothing special In my opinion, staff is helpful, the breakfast is nothing great but they do have good deals on meals there. Good area for partying if thats your thing. Close to public transport which is great. ”
Thank you for the nice comments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. All the best. -HI San Diego Downtown
- 17 May 2013 Kayla Canada