Hostelo the New Urban
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I did not enjoy my stay at Hostelo the New Urban. The hostel appeared great online, but fell incredibly short once I arrived. My poor experience began with the directions to the hostel: Walk 1 block North and 2 blocks East actually translates to hauling luggage 2 blocks up a steep hill. Upon arriving, I was directed to a sweaty and filthy living quarters. I didn't even take advantage of the free breakfast since the kitchen was so dirty. I didn't even think to shower in the gross washroom. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Ryan Canada
- “ Staff behavior should be more politeness if they want to connect with more clients.But unfortunately I couldn't get although I don,t care just care this place is suitable in Montreal city. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ The owners seem to have created the hostel as another way to generate revenue, as it doesn't appear to be the focus of their hotel/hostel business. The beds were custom built, but not of the highest of quality - plywood. Servicable. The linens were clean and towels were free, if requested. In the big dorm, the heating/cooling system made a lot of noise. There were a few long term hostelers, who were nice. There were some short term ones who partied til the early AM, making a lot of noise. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a small hostel but clean. The breakfast was great, It was a little bit pity we didn't have time to have delicious waffle on the last day morning. It's pretty noisy at night. There were someone playing guitar even in 2 am in the morning and talked loudly. We didn't fall asleep very well. It was not a very good experience for us to live in the hostel for the first time. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It was no room spared in the hostel dorm. All 8 of us 'fitted' quite 'tightly', as on a 'submarine'!! If you have claustrophobia, would not recommend Dorm A. Otherwise, great!! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were all great and inclusive of everyone at the hostel, creating a fun environment. They always had activities going on and were encouraging people to go along to them! All in all we had a great time at the hostel. Would recommend to others, or stay there again. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Stacey Australia