Hostelo the New Urban
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was awesome! Everyone there was in a great mood and always welcoming which made my first time to the city comforting and memorable. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Curtis Canada
- “ The hostel's location is excellent, and the front desk people are very helpful. There are two buildings with dorm rooms. I recommend staying at the dorms in the main building where the hotel is. The partying at the other building didn't seem conducive to getting a good night's sleep. The dorms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The proximity to the bus station is very handy, and the price is fantastic! ”
- 18 Jul 2015 David Canada
- “ Nice staff. Activities planned for every night. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Bolivia
- “ I did not enjoy my stay at Hostelo the New Urban. The hostel appeared great online, but fell incredibly short once I arrived. My poor experience began with the directions to the hostel: Walk 1 block North and 2 blocks East actually translates to hauling luggage 2 blocks up a steep hill. Upon arriving, I was directed to a sweaty and filthy living quarters. I didn't even take advantage of the free breakfast since the kitchen was so dirty. I didn't even think to shower in the gross washroom. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Ryan Canada
- “ Staff behavior should be more politeness if they want to connect with more clients.But unfortunately I couldn't get although I don,t care just care this place is suitable in Montreal city. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Anonymous Bangladesh