Hostels By Nordic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room without window - kitchen really dirty - broken facilities like dryer machine - but especially BIG LATE in the morning to open the reception (supposed at 9:30, at 10:30n there was still no one and we had to pay to leave) so it created us a real inconvenience. I'll not come back here. ”
- 01 May 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ great hostel, perfect location, but the kitchen& common room is far to small for so many people! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Katja Switzerland
- “ Average busy inner-city hostel ... managers/staff sort of missing at times, but really on the ball when present I was impressed that they found my iPhone ( left in the dorm when I checked out) and posted it on to me, with only a couple of emails needed. Along with the central city location, proximity to rail station & metro, this gives this place the thumbs up The lack of any door (just a plastic curtain) between the shower/wash room and the lobby/lounge chair area was a bit disconcerting ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ This was the creepiest hostel I've ever stayed in....I described it as molesty. It was supposed to be a youth hostel, but no one besides me and my cousin were under 40. There was also a family who lived there and really weird people. I was afraid to sleep...one lady in the bed next to us would wake up in the middle of the night and mutter to herself. Do not stay here ever!! ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA