Hostels By Nordic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great hostel, perfect location, but the kitchen& common room is far to small for so many people! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Katja Switzerland
- “ Average busy inner-city hostel ... managers/staff sort of missing at times, but really on the ball when present I was impressed that they found my iPhone ( left in the dorm when I checked out) and posted it on to me, with only a couple of emails needed. Along with the central city location, proximity to rail station & metro, this gives this place the thumbs up The lack of any door (just a plastic curtain) between the shower/wash room and the lobby/lounge chair area was a bit disconcerting ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ This was the creepiest hostel I've ever stayed in....I described it as molesty. It was supposed to be a youth hostel, but no one besides me and my cousin were under 40. There was also a family who lived there and really weird people. I was afraid to sleep...one lady in the bed next to us would wake up in the middle of the night and mutter to herself. Do not stay here ever!! ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was great and the location was amazing. I was unlucky because other guests didn't seem to be travelers. They were there the whole day. They cooked at 2AM, were very messy and inconsiderate. Toilets were awful, they smelled bad and there was vomit. I wish they had separate toilets and bathrooms for women and men. I think it would help. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 minttu Finland