Hostels By Nordic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All I can remember is sleeping with 5 gorgeus girls. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Room without window - kitchen really dirty - broken facilities like dryer machine - but especially BIG LATE in the morning to open the reception (supposed at 9:30, at 10:30n there was still no one and we had to pay to leave) so it created us a real inconvenience. I'll not come back here. ”
- 01 May 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ great hostel, perfect location, but the kitchen& common room is far to small for so many people! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Katja Switzerland
- “ Average busy inner-city hostel ... managers/staff sort of missing at times, but really on the ball when present I was impressed that they found my iPhone ( left in the dorm when I checked out) and posted it on to me, with only a couple of emails needed. Along with the central city location, proximity to rail station & metro, this gives this place the thumbs up The lack of any door (just a plastic curtain) between the shower/wash room and the lobby/lounge chair area was a bit disconcerting ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous New Zealand