Hostels By Nordic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the creepiest hostel I've ever stayed in....I described it as molesty. It was supposed to be a youth hostel, but no one besides me and my cousin were under 40. There was also a family who lived there and really weird people. I was afraid to sleep...one lady in the bed next to us would wake up in the middle of the night and mutter to herself. Do not stay here ever!! ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was great and the location was amazing. I was unlucky because other guests didn't seem to be travelers. They were there the whole day. They cooked at 2AM, were very messy and inconsiderate. Toilets were awful, they smelled bad and there was vomit. I wish they had separate toilets and bathrooms for women and men. I think it would help. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 minttu Finland
- “ The location is very good! You don't need to use bus or metro to get to old town. Rooms are normal, beds comfortable. But people were coming and going all night, they were drinking and talking loud at the kitchen... so i couldn't sleep, but it was my main reason to book a hostel. Hope that staff will be more strict next time. I will stay there next time) ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous