Hostels By Nordic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was great and the location was amazing. I was unlucky because other guests didn't seem to be travelers. They were there the whole day. They cooked at 2AM, were very messy and inconsiderate. Toilets were awful, they smelled bad and there was vomit. I wish they had separate toilets and bathrooms for women and men. I think it would help. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 minttu Finland
- “ The location is very good! You don't need to use bus or metro to get to old town. Rooms are normal, beds comfortable. But people were coming and going all night, they were drinking and talking loud at the kitchen... so i couldn't sleep, but it was my main reason to book a hostel. Hope that staff will be more strict next time. I will stay there next time) ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ The room was very small and claustrofobic, no windows, no fresh air. The toilet was once very dirty. The location is OK. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Ilja Serbia
- “ This was the best deal I could find considering Sweden is an expensive country. Overall our stay was ok but it was a bit awkward having the kitchen in-between the main washrooms and there is hardly any space to get through to the rooms from kitchen (very cramped). The reception hours are not very accommodating and it was disappointing having to wait an hour for somebody to come to the desk but it was due to daylight savings. It serves its purpose for a place to crash in Stockholm. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Tiffany Canada
- “ Nice that there are no windows in the rooms. Really easy to sleep late if you have been out late. Very small hostel and it is really a shame that all the toilets are located at at the entrance. You have to walk through the kitchen and the TV lounge to get to the toilet or the shower. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Peter Denmark