Hostels By Nordic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My brother and i stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm for 3 nights. The room only had one other person in it most of the time. There were lots of informational pamphlets available for tourists. All of the staff was friendly. Location is excellent. The hostel and rooms are all a bit cramped. The shower stalls are right in the lobby and the room is only separated by a curtain. The rooms got a little too warm and were slightly uncomfortable. However if you are on a tight budget this is a place to look at! ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Neither astonishing nor disastrous, just very solid. Location is quite good, staff competent. The only surprise for me that there were many older people there (not the usual youth you meet at such places) ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ It's a great location. 10 minutes walk to the Central Station. Wifi of the hostels was not working sometimes. Otherwise, everything was perfect. I got the equal experience what I paid. Thanks a lot. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Anonymous Mongolia
- “ All I can remember is sleeping with 5 gorgeus girls. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Mexico