Hostelsplit - Als Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Al and Al's place are both brilliant. Perfect location for exploring the city and especially Diocletian's Palace, just outside of the palace walls. Al is incredibly helpful and makes it easy to do whatever you decide to do in or around Split, and is very relaxed. I am definitely going back to stay at Al's some time soon because Split is a great place. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ BEST HOSTEL IN CROATIA!!! Must-stay place. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Really great place ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Emma England
- “ Your Superb location in the middle of the Old Town! It's funny but many of the people we have met did not seem to think much of Split, however both Emma and I loved it! And alot of our feeling are due to the fantastic staff at Al's Place. Ivana is charming and insightful and was never short of an excellent recommendation. Al too was a great guy with much insight and always up for a chat - I love the idea of trying to foster more a community in the hostel! We will definitely stay again! ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel, staff are very helpful and nice, would stay again for sure!!, shame there aren't lockers for peace of mind! Great kitchen and common area to meet people! Loved it! ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia