Hotel & Hostal Berakah Copan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ perfection location, cordial people, good atmosphere and cleanliness, overall an amazing experience!! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 anup India
- “ Hostel is split into two buildings, but both buildings have character and good spaces to meet people. Friendly and helpful staff. Good showers and spacious rooms. Perfect location, close to the buses in-and-out of the city, plus the road to the ruins. Only annoying part is that the gate to the secondary location has to be opened by a staff, resulting in some delays to get in. Overall, a very good place to stay and worth the money. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Beautiful hostel, the staff is very friendly. I wanted to get some fried plantains before leaving town, but I didn't know where to go. The owner drove me to the place and waited for me so I wouldn't be late for my shuttle. It was really appreciated. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Canada