Hotel & Hostal Berakah Copan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at the Berakah hostel for two nights. The staff were helpful and friendly, though they had difficulty making change for our room payment and a few other things. It's strong point is its central location, easy walk to the Mayan ruins and museum, and its upstairs patio. I would give the place a higher rating, but for the difficulty in getting running water for taking showers, flushing the toilet, and using the sink. A sign warning guests of when water's unavailable would help. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Geronimo USA
- “ perfection location, cordial people, good atmosphere and cleanliness, overall an amazing experience!! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 anup India
- “ Hostel is split into two buildings, but both buildings have character and good spaces to meet people. Friendly and helpful staff. Good showers and spacious rooms. Perfect location, close to the buses in-and-out of the city, plus the road to the ruins. Only annoying part is that the gate to the secondary location has to be opened by a staff, resulting in some delays to get in. Overall, a very good place to stay and worth the money. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Beautiful hostel, the staff is very friendly. I wanted to get some fried plantains before leaving town, but I didn't know where to go. The owner drove me to the place and waited for me so I wouldn't be late for my shuttle. It was really appreciated. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Canada