Hotel & Hostal Berakah Copan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. Nice lounging area with hammocks. Staff needs to be a bit more professional and not allow a 10 year old as a waitress to serve breakfast. Management should take care of alternate lighting in the event of electricity block out and not leave the responsibility to patrons. Had a very scary experience of fire breaking out in the kitchen area when someone left a candle burning on the cooler ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Breakfast was great. Staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. There is a great space on the second floor with hammocks and a great view of the street. Close to city center and grocery store. Kitchen available with pots and utensils. Watch bugs in kitchen. WiFi isn't the best. Make sure to ask about hot water. I'd stay here again. Great vibes. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was a good place to stay. Its location is great, its terrace is nice and its staff is very friendly and helpful. The Wi-Fi was not working that well, though, and the "kitchen" could be much better equiped. But it's only a few minutes of walk from the Mayan ruins, so it's a convenient base to explore the area. So if you want an enjoyable stopover in the city (for the ruins, likely), I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada