Hotel & Hostel Colombo For Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is not located on the main island of Venice, but it is really close to the train station that will get you there! The staff was not really that helpful. Since we were there on a Sunday, everything in the area was closed except for a snack bar located at the train station, and a pizzeria. The hostel wasn't the cleanest, but it was pretty good value for money. The only thing that was a bummer was that the Wifi was only in the lobby, even though it was really strong! ”
- 14 Jun 2015 MONIKA Czech Republic
- “ The stay was okay. Not so friendly reception staff. When asked questions on how to get around and tips, they were not very helpful. They state there are air conditioners but we were told they haven't been working for a while. wifi did work and beds were neat and clean and bathroom was also clean. Compared to our other experiences in hostels before we would not be in a hurry to stay there again. Customer service gets you very far in my eyes and it was definitely lacking ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Very good located if you travel to/from the Mestre station. The wifi doesn't work very well in the room. It's a typical backpackers hostel, you may hear sounds from the corridor or the next room, however the living room with sofas downstairs is nice, after you log out from the hostel (and with a good wifi). Didn't try the breakfast. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous Poland