Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shred bathroom is not the best, but the rest was grate!! ”
- 14 Oct 2013 matteo Canada
- “ I liked how close we were to the main attractions, however there was a horrible smell in the room we stayed in, it wasn't cleaned whilst we were out and there were prostitutes walking past me in the corridors. Honestly I was not very impressed at all, and we spent as much time out of the hotel as possible. The staff however were friendly and helpful which meant a lot but can you seriously smell your rooms and clean them up- along with the business that goes on in there also! ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Elizabeth England
- “ My first time staying in a hostel. I stayed for 2 nights with my son. The hostel is clean and in a beautiful residential neighborhood. A block from 2 cafe's- Gramercy and Sunburst on 18th. 3 blocks from Union Square subway station. The hostel was clean and the housekeeping staff kept the shared bathrooms very clean. Our room (small but normal for NYC) was clean also. Safe in room a plus! Loads of sightseeing information and polite staff. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It is an ok hotel in a good location. I was a little supprosed to get a tax on my bill that I haven't seen during my online booking (or maybe I haven't noticed it). So in the end it was well over $400 for 3 nights in a single room with no bathroom. However the staff was nice and the hotel is clean, my room was also rather quiet. I guess for NYC it is a good deal. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Martin Czech Republic