Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay at hotel 31. The staff were very friendly. The air conditioner was noisy and mattress a bit hard.. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Helen Canada
- “ Absolutely worth the money! Comfortable bed and the temperature in the room was high and warm and nice! ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Absolutely loved staying here! The manager is extremely friendly and fair. The place is super clean and it's very close to the empire state building as well as many great restaraunts and cafes! ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Sara USA
- “ You can not control air conditioner.(steamer) The location was pretty good. The elevetor is only one and it takes a while. I stayed 3nights in cold days. First 2 days, the air conditioner didnt work and 3rd day suddenly work. I asked the staff but they said no idea and cannot control it. I did not feel friendly about their attitude too. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 shunsuke Japan