Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You can't beat the location and proximity to the subway. Very clean and desk is manned 24 hrs. I'd definitely stay again (over & over if I could afford to go to NYC more frequently. ”
- 20 Jan 2016 Barbara USA
- “ Very small room, but nicely appointed. On a cold Manhattan day my room was overly warm, but I just opened the window for two minutes and all was well. ”
- 09 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice location. It's very convenient to go to the fifth ave and the metro station. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Yuan China
- “ Great value and location for the money. The room was clean and pleasant and quiet ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very comfortable and very central. Staff non-obtrusive but always helpful when asked eg airport taxis. Could not see how this was any different from an actual hotel rather than a hostel as facilities/cleaning services etc all as per hotel. One point-not related to hotel but please advise all travellers to be very wary of dishonest taxi drivers hustling you when at your most vulnerable at the airport. We were totally scammed to the tune of $200 going from JFK into Manhattan. Not good!! ”
- 29 May 2015 Linda Scotland
- “ Had a great one night stay! Great staff, clean and central location. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous USA