Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location!! The staff was super nice and accomodating of various requests. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Lucy Canada
- “ I stayed in one of the private rooms and it was perfect. The room was exltremly clean and the bed and all amenities in the room were great too. The bathroom was just down the hall which was convenient. The only problem I had was that the heater was on too high. I started to feel a little claustrophobic in the room because it was so hot. Luckily I had a window in my room so I opened that and it was then the perfect balance. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Becky Australia
- “ Had a five day vacation with my girlfriend and had a hard time to choose for a hotel, but was absolutely happy that I chose Hotel 31. The location is PERFECT!!, right in downtown but not noisy at night at all, and literally a two-minute walk to subway. Many restaurants and convenient stores near the place and best of all, the room is extremely clean though a bit small. My four nights of stay was very pleasant, staff was very helpful and nice. We stayed in a room with private bath. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked through this site yet the couldn't find m reservation upon arrival even with a booking code. They honored the price thought and it all worked out. Pipes in walls were a little noisy, but in all in it had everything I needed ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous
- “ We enjoyed our stay at hotel 31. The staff were very friendly. The air conditioner was noisy and mattress a bit hard.. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Helen Canada