Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was very good for the price. The location is right near the train station. They also sold me the pass for transportation from the reception and explained how could I get to city center and come back. So it was easier for me. It takes literally 15 mins by train to the city centre. I didn't know the breakfast was not included(which was the only bad thing) so, it was kind of like getting secretly charged. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Elmir Azerbaijan
- “ Good if you want a place near the airport. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 ana Mexico
- “ The staff was exceptionally helpful and the location was wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in the Zurich area! ”
- 17 May 2013 Rachael USA
- “ Hotel Allegra is located extremely conveniently for travelers coming into and out of Zurich. Transportation to and from the airport and proximity to train stations is wonderful. The facilities are extremely nice and comfortable at a decent price. For a first time solo traveler, this is a great place to stay. ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Casie USA