Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel in the centre of Düsseldorf Alt Stadt! Nice staff en good breakfast! Been here, I think, 6 times and it's perfect. Shops, bars, disco's, everything is around the corner! ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I have no idea why this place has such a high rating. The owners must rely on the location to bring in customers, because the hotel itself is a shabby and over-priced for what you get. The bathroom doors were not secured so water leaked all over, the was mold on the ceiling, the pillow has no stuffing in it, the "wireless internet" only works on the first floor and the heat in my room did not work. On top of that the staff was not very friendly. I will say the breakfast was good. ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Leslie USA
- “ This hostel was perfectly located and we enjoyed our stay. The free breakfast was great and the staff were all very nice. I'd definitely stay here again. ”
- 20 Sep 2012 Scott
- “ The hotel is centrally located but not noisy at all, in spite of the bars just outside in the street. Breakfast was excellent! Our room was ok, bathroom was clean. There was a dirty and smelly gutter outside our window, and lots of pigeons too. They made more noise than people in the street. ”
- 19 Aug 2011 Jaakko