Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's centrally located. Great value for downtown Vancouver. I would stay again forsure. You get what you pay for tho. Don't expect some fancy shower and spa facilities..... ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Dirk Canada
- “ I check-in on July which is very hot in Vancouver. The problem is that they dont have air-condition. Theres only a little tiny fan for cooling, and its full of dust. I lived for 7 days, a week. Honestly, its a hard week for me. But overall, its a good place to stay if you come on fall or winter even spring. The price is very good. The staffs are nice and they clean the floor every day, thats pretty nice. If you live near the street, dont open the window. Noise and smelly. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ WOW! Seriously loved this place! I love that the bathrooms (while shared) are still private. Not the typical locker room style set up. Really clean. Amazing location. Great view of the city from our room. I would totally stay here again! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA