Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic location; it was within walking distance of so many pubs, clubs, and coffee shops. The staff were friendly, and the room was pretty nice. The blanket was rather thin though and our window didn't close completely so it was a bit chilly. Otherwise, we had a wonderful experience and would most definitely come back. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hotel was perfect for my friend and I. It's on the same road as all the clubs, and within walking distance to everything, from Granville Island to the Olympic Village and to Stanley Park! It was very clean and we never had to wait for the bathroom. There was a mini fridge in our room and a kitchen down the hall. We'll definitely be staying here again, best bang for the buck! Perfect if you need an affordable hotel that's comfy, not fancy. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good value for money. Clean and great location! ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Fabiola
- “ Hotel super! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Andrzej Poland
- “ It is a reconverted old hotel. Parking is limited and down the alley - no access from the back of the hostel. Air conditioning in the front office but not anywhere else. Our friend had a fan in her room but we did not - needs air conditioning. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Brenda Canada
- “ The staff wre wonderful so helpful thanks ”
- 08 Jul 2014 andrew England