Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We made booking in november 2013 with full confirmation but we must change the room after 3 days staying for more money. Stairs outside of Hostel and the little garden near them were neglected. Staff would much improved the first opinion when coming if they arrange those. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Jurij Slovenia
- “ Loved staying here. The location is excellent and the staff where very friendly and helpful. We arrived before the room was ready but they stored our luggage for us and gave us information as the how to get to places we wanted to go. We were on the third floor which is a long trip up, but they also helped carry some of our luggage for us. They have a simple but ample breakfast with a fair amount of choice - certainly more than most places at this price. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hotel accommodation was excellent, but the online booking was confusing. ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Ken USA
- “ Hotel Ambrose was utterly fantastic. Though the accommodations were a little small, you get more than you pay for in terms of cleanliness, room service, and just anything else I can think of. Parking was a little steep, but I don't think this could be avoided in any major city anywhere at this point. Oh, and the hard-boiled eggs and croissants were delicious. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Andrew USA