Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I'm a world traveller , born in Quebec and now living in West Vancouver BC. I have travelled around the world in 1989 staying at many types of Hostiles to the Four Season Hotel, Fairmont being my favorite. When travelling alone I love to stay at hostels, I am very particular about were I stay and usually like a private room. I was very much impress with my stay here, great location, I was able to walk to the Habs hockey game, Montreal Canadian NHL. Super clean , very safe, Love it! ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Peter Canada
- “ very clean, cozy, friendly Hostel right next to Downtown Montreal - very good value for money ratio ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The room was very clean and the staff helped us out when we had questions! Very good service and great location! ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Ilona Netherlands
- “ This hostel was super awesome!!!!!!!! ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Emily USA