Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel Ambrose was utterly fantastic. Though the accommodations were a little small, you get more than you pay for in terms of cleanliness, room service, and just anything else I can think of. Parking was a little steep, but I don't think this could be avoided in any major city anywhere at this point. Oh, and the hard-boiled eggs and croissants were delicious. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Andrew USA
- “ This was a small hotel under a hostel disguise. The room had a closet, a desk, a phone with free local calls, a big flat screen tv with cable and wifi. The bed was super comfortable and cleaning staff came every day. Complimentary breakfast and coffee/tea whenever. Friendly staff, amazing location...this hostel is incredible. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Aaron Canada
- “ I'm a world traveller , born in Quebec and now living in West Vancouver BC. I have travelled around the world in 1989 staying at many types of Hostiles to the Four Season Hotel, Fairmont being my favorite. When travelling alone I love to stay at hostels, I am very particular about were I stay and usually like a private room. I was very much impress with my stay here, great location, I was able to walk to the Habs hockey game, Montreal Canadian NHL. Super clean , very safe, Love it! ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Peter Canada
- “ very clean, cozy, friendly Hostel right next to Downtown Montreal - very good value for money ratio ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany