Hotel Andre Gill
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A simple hotel with everything that you may need in the nearby. The highlight is the staff - all of them super friendly and helpful. I'd recommend it for sure. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Brazil
- “ Definitely will use this hotel again and recommend it to friends. No complains really, maybe just breakfast could be served later, but the super nice guy in night shift and cats made up for it :) ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Ieva Lithuania
- “ Clean and quiet, I recommend! ”
- 30 May 2014 Giovanni Italy
- “ Localization was the best because we can reach the hotel in less then 20 minutes walk from Gare du Nord. Just few blocks to Sacré-Coeur and Anvers metro station, from where you can easily go to anywhere. The breakfast is fresh and good, but limited (one croissant, one bread with jam and butter, plus one glass of juice and one coffe or hot chocolat). The biggest highlight goes to the staff, so helpfull and very nice, also helping us to scheduling the taxi to the airport. Just great! Thanks :) ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Awesome atmosphere! Excellent staff, we were treated like family, specially by Jasmine, the manager! She's one of the sweetest persons I've ever met in my life. AWESOME! So clean and comfy, the room is always clean and warm. The best hostel I've ever been to. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ we only have good things to say about the staff and the place! We loved our stay in Paris!!! All guys very helpfull all the time! ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Patricia Brazil