Hotel Andre Gill
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean and quiet, I recommend! ”
- 30 May 2014 Giovanni Italy
- “ Localization was the best because we can reach the hotel in less then 20 minutes walk from Gare du Nord. Just few blocks to Sacré-Coeur and Anvers metro station, from where you can easily go to anywhere. The breakfast is fresh and good, but limited (one croissant, one bread with jam and butter, plus one glass of juice and one coffe or hot chocolat). The biggest highlight goes to the staff, so helpfull and very nice, also helping us to scheduling the taxi to the airport. Just great! Thanks :) ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Awesome atmosphere! Excellent staff, we were treated like family, specially by Jasmine, the manager! She's one of the sweetest persons I've ever met in my life. AWESOME! So clean and comfy, the room is always clean and warm. The best hostel I've ever been to. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ we only have good things to say about the staff and the place! We loved our stay in Paris!!! All guys very helpfull all the time! ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Patricia Brazil
- “ Hotel Andre Gill had an excellent location, close to the metro, the Sacre Coeur and lots of shops and restaurants. Only negatives were that our room only had one working outlet (due to renovations), which was a huge inconveince. Also, the hotel is located next to a liquor store (which is actually quite fantastic, has good staff and cheap prices). It seemed to be a hangout spot for young locals and could get VERY noisy at night. Since there are no fans and aircon, the window had to always be open ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Ashton USA