Hotel Andre Gill
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the beds barely qualify as singles... they were more like "jr. singles!" also, i had an immediate allergic reaction due to mold on the curtains and baseboards by the windows, so if you're sensitive, be aware. our room overlooked the small street in front of the hotel, and the noise from the bar clientele at the corner went on late into the night each night we were there. on the plus side, nice desk staff, great location, and decent (albeit carb-heavy) breakfast. ”
- 03 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were amazing! They were very accommodating for my 3 year old daughter! The room and bathroom were small but honestly very perfect for us!!!! It was a really wonderful experience! ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ The location was amazing. Right around the corner from the metro and Sacre Cœr. The rooms were small and cozy but a great value for the money with a full bathroom as well. The hotel seemed pretty empty, and we were the only ones at breakfast in the morning. It was odd leaving our keys with the hotel, especially since when we got back and it was a different staff me ever and they handed us our key without making sure that was actually our room. That would worry me of the hotel had more people. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Jamie USA
- “ We had a lovely stay at hotel Andre Gill, the staff were incredibly helpful and nice - the hotel itself is quaint and pretty and the breakfast is a wonderful addition situated in a cute little dining room. The rooms are good value for money with sufficient space and good amenities. We felt very safe with the security and the hotel was quiet and peaceful. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Eliane Australia
- “ Hotel Andre Gill was a great deal for the price. I love the location on a quiet side street just off of the hustle and bustle of Montmartre. All of the staff that I dealt with were VERY friendly and helpful. My room was very small but comfortable and clean. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was simple (croissant, baguette, coffee, tea or hot chocolate, and orange juice). And the resident cats were ADORABLE. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Jeramiah USA