Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are very helpful. There were two Chinese girls booked the wrong day. There was no room any more. Nonetheless the staff helped them find the likewise hotel for them. Good job. ”
- 17 May 2015 Chu Jen USA
- “ The room was nice. I didn't see the staff that much but they were kind when you met them. The road was a little bit lonely in the evening/night. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ A perfect place to stay when you are going with the ferries to the islands. 10 minutes walk to the port. 3 minutes walk from the airbusstop. Very helpfull staff. The rooms are in crazy colours prepairing you for beeing seasick, the beds are average too poor, but for one night it really doesn't matter. We would defenetly stay in this hotel next time in Piraeus. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Ninni C Norway