Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed for one night in Jan 4th, 2013. This is hotel is very nice. It has two PC and you can use the internet for free. You can get breakfast for 30DH, some bread and delicious cafe au leit. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Staff do not speak very much english, so it's a bit hard to ask questions. Otherwise, the hotel is a great place to stay for a good price. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hotel Astrid was alright. I wish there was air conditioning in our room as it got a little bit muggy during the day. We had a window and a little balcony though so we were able to create a small draft by opening both of them. There wasn't a whole lot around the hotel to do and at times it was hard finding transportation to places that were further away. The breakfast was pretty average, the rooms were clean. ”
- 13 Aug 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ es un hotel sin internet, sin desayuno incluido, donde el propio dueno es una persona despota, inaccesible, no dan informacion alguna, esta bien localizado solamente, es mas costoso en relaion a lo que ofrece ”
- 12 May 2012 Carlos Enrique